MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP Delphi email component library (SEE4D) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within a Delphi application.
Features of SEE4D include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Supports CHARSET_WIN_1250.
- Supports email servers that require SSL/TLS.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 32 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL and SEE64.DLL can be used from any supported (C/C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, COBOL) language.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free. Includes many example program.
- Supports all versions of Delphi through Delphi XE-8 and Delphi Seattle.
- Use in the development of Win32/64 applications running under Windows XP through Windows 10.
||Free to try
Windows Server 2008,