SQLBatch Runner is a DBA tool for SQL Server, it can run multiple SQL files on multiple SQL Server databases by simply clicking mouse. (1) Choose databases -> (2) Choose SQL files -> (3) Run -> (4) Done.
We have used it for several years in organization internally since 2008. Now, we decide to publish it to all users as a shareware. We hope that DBAs would enjoy using it and improve efficiency.
What's the feature of SQLBatch Runner?
1. Simple. You could run SQL files with only three steps.
(1) Add instances and databases.
(2) Add SQL files you want to run.
(3) Run it.
You may complete almost all operations with mouse only.
2. Transaction protection. If a SQL file raises errors, we hope it could rollback automatically, so that the data wouldn't be in mess and DBAs can find out the reason. By default, SQLBatch Runner add transaction protection to every SQL file to try to protect data.
3. Results exportation. SQLBatch Runner can receive datasets returned from databases, and you can export them to Excel files easily.
||Free to try
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2016