XPM-MySQL is one of the important functional groups of the XPM Platform.
Suitable for monitoring and analyzing Web servers with traditional architecture (non-cloud).
It analyzes MySQL's performance, traffic analysis, and optimization recommendations by analyzing every MySQL SQL in the network traffic in real time.
Compared with traditional MySQL analysis products, XPM-MySQL's biggest advantage is that it is truly agentless, interference-free, and highly real-time! It is a safe, efficient and loosely coupled technical solution.
MySQL-XPM application scenarios include:
1. Alerting the MySQL service to handle latency exceptions; and can drill into SQL that causes an increase in latency;
2. Alerts MySQL SQL to a non-zero return code ratio exception; and can drill into SQL that results in a non-zero return code rate increase;
3. TOP ranking of the SQL with the longest processing time in a specific time period;
4. TOP ranking of SQL with the highest proportion of non-zero return codes during a specific time period;
5. Query the processing delay, return code, and SQL content of a specific SQL.
Below, there is something you might need to know about the XPM platform.
XPM is a commercial quality performance management & traffic analysis solution, it can help users achieve fine-grained performance monitoring and traffic analysis for service chains, application components, databases and networks. Scenarios include: early warning of service quality degradation, fast fault location, fault liability division, performance optimization suggestions, accident scenario restoration, network traffic backtracking, etc.