Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services is a rendering extension for Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008 Reporting Services (x86 and x64) to generate reports in Microsoft PowerPoint PPT, PPS, PPTX and PPSX formats. All RDL report features including tables, matrices, charts, images, sub reports, groups and lists are converted with the highest degree of precision to PowerPoint presentations or slide shows.
- No need to redesign existing reports
- Use any report designer of your choice
- Fully supports almost all of the RDL specification
- High fidelity to the RDL report design
- Works as a rendering extension for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services
- Microsoft Powerpoint is not required
- Create comparison charts from database in RDL reports and export them to MS PowerPoint presentations
- Create RDL reports with headers, footers, images, tables, textboxes, and rectangles and export these reports to MS PowerPoint presentation
- Create data centric RDL reports carrying sub reports and export them to MS PowerPoint 97 - 2003 and MS PowerPoint 2007 formats
No Microsoft PowerPoint Automation
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services is a powerful and flexible component that allows developers to create and manage PowerPoint presentations without requiring Microsoft PowerPoint or Microsoft Office to be installed on the system.
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services internally uses the Aspose.Slides for .NET core engine - the world-class component for server-side PowerPoint presentation processing.
All RDL Report features are supported
All RDL report features, including tables, matrices, charts and images are converted to the highest degree of precision into Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
Supports complex RDL reports including sub reports
Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services supports exporting complex RDL reports as well as reports containing sub reports to MS PowerPoint presentations.
||SQL Server Reporting Services 2000, 2005, 2008