Radzen has the following essential features:
- Automatically generate pages from database:
Generate your application CRUD pages out of your Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL or OData service.
- Consume Microsoft LightSwitch services:
Microsoft LightSwitch services are supported out-of-the-box with automatic CRUD pages generation.
- Display reports from Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services:
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services are supported out-of-the-box with additional server-side proxy to secure report parameters.
- Connect to Swagger or REST services:
Use the data source creation wizard to describe your REST or Swagger services and models. Radzen can then perform CRUD operations without any extra code.
- Drag and Drop development:
Create the pages by dragging and dropping UI components from the rich toolbox. Use the property grid to configure the component behavior by setting properties and subscribing to events.
- Rich set of UI components:
Radzen includes a rich set of ready-to-use UI components out of the box:
Charts (bar, line, area, pie and more)
Inputs (Button, TextBox, Numeric, DropDown, Autocomplete et. al.)
Generic HTML and many more.
||Free to try
Windows Server 2008,