Tachospeed - Driving Time Management
Driver's hours analysis @ the highest level of precision and simplicity.
Tachospeed is one step ahead of:
- 100% of compliance with Regulation 561/2006;
- 100% of accuracy in driver hours analysis;
- increased efficiency and simplicity in the drivers' hours analysis;
- full compliance with Working Time Directive;
Tachospeed is used by the Law Enforcements from many European countries.
In particular by Road Transport Inspections, Customs Chambers, Border Guards and Labour Inspections.
Full of features:
- Single view analysis, editing and infringements report tool;
- Step-by-step graphical infringement analysis;
- Quick and advanced analysis of violations;
- Analogue, digital and manual data analysis combined;
- Fully automated process of inspection protocol creation;
- Analogue & digital tachographs;
- RTD report + current schedule of charges;
- Drivers Timesheets in compliance with working time regulations;
- Calculation of drivers' travel expenses;
- Fuel module - average fuel consumption report;
- Supervision Over Inspectors: Inspectors card contains information about all road-checks carries out by the inspectors. A dedicated module of Tachospeed software exclusively made for supervisors is able to report the contents of inspection cards. This is to prevent inappropriate behavior whilst the inspection.
- Reputation Check: Using Tachospeed software connected with Tachospeed Stat an inspector is able to check historical data on inspected driver, vehicle or company in central database. An inspector is able to check indicated infringements made by other employees.
- Statistical Reports: prints all reports required by either European Union or United Kingdom
Tachospeed is used for automatic reading of drive times, rest periods, breaks and POAs from tacho charts as well as for drivers' hours analysis in WTD reports.
Reports and calculations:
Road Inspection Report - driver's infringements with attached schedule of charges according to Regulation No 561/2006;
Driver Timesheets - calculation of driver hours, overtime, POAs, night work;
All Drivers Timesheets - working time summary report;
WTD Report for Crews - crew working time summary;
Vehicle Mileage Report - distance discrepancy (odometer vs charts);
Calculation of Travel Expenses;
Average Fuel Consumption Reports;
Lists of important dates and deadlines.
||Free to try