This is a simple Excel template that focuses on making it easy for you to know what's happening with your financial situation especially when you have multiple bank accounts, credit card accounts and do cash transactions. It also helps you set budgets and see how you are actually doing against your budget. With simple data entry, the template provides you instant access to actionable information in a consumable form that can answer key questions regarding your personal financial situation.
Specifically, the template helps you to know the following:
1) What's my net balance right now?
2) How much money is in my different bank accounts?
3) How much do I owe on credit cards?
4) On what items am I spending my money on?
5) Am I exceeding my monthly budget? If so, in which categories?
6) How are my expenses trending over time?
7) Am I spending more on any specific expense category over time?
8) How much am I saving every month? How does that add to my net balance?
There are three versions of this template: 1) Default version with Rupee as the currency 2) USD version with $ as currency and 3) Generic version with no currency formatting. Please visit my blog or my YouTube channel for a video demonstration of this template.
||Microsoft Excel 2010