- Two types of slide rules. One is a single and the other is a dual type.
- The single slide rule is designed for beginner, consisting of K, A, B, CI, C and D scales only.
- The dual slide rule has scales as shown in the image.
- This application keeps displaying on the top layer by default. It is easy for users to compute, while reading or writing any file.
- It looks cool, due to transparent window.
- Magnifier lens function
- Both slide and cursor can be moved with mouse control or key-down.
||Adobe AIR 2.0 or higher