Modern Calculator is a powerful instrument for making various types of calculations. The program can be used as a standard calculator for making a simple and scientific calculations. All calculations are automatically saved to a file and displayed in the log window. Except a standard calculator the program includes some useful instruments that will allow you to make specific types of calculations:
1. Equation solver - allows to calculate roots of three types of equations: linear, quadratic and biquadratic.
2. Arithmetic mean calculation tool - allows to instantly calculate arithmetic mean of an array of numbers containing more than 1000 numbers.
3. Roman numerals converter - converts roman numbers to decimal and vice versa.
4. Expression calculator - multiple expression evaluator. Allows you to make your calculations by expressions. It has a simple text field on which you can write the expression in the same way you'd write it on paper. The expression calculator includes all of the known trigonometric functions and some additional functions such as logarithm, factorial, modulus operator, rounding function etc.
5. Grapher - simple and easy-to-use tool for building 2D plots by the formula which interests you. You Can build the plot of any trigonometric function and also parabola, hyperbola etc.
6. Unit converter - the powerful instrument for converting between two units belonging to various categories of measurement such as length, volume, mass, area, velocity, temperature, data rate etc. The converter contains 507 units in 24 different measurement categories.
The program also has a completely customizable skin-supported interface and multiple interface languages.
Free to try
Windows Server 2008