PIX English Spanish Picture Dictionary is an audio-visual dictionary that is bilingual and bi-directional, English to Spanish and Spanish to English. The app includes pictures and vocal pronunciations for every word in both languages, arranged in 16 main categories and 125 topics that contain over 2,100 entries. It provides children with a fascinating learning tool that helps build basic vocabulary in first and second languages, and is highly useful for adult users. PIX features - 16 categories: The Body; Food; Clothes; The Home; School; Work; The City; The Outdoors; The Arts; Technology; Sports; Travel; The World; Animals; Reference
- 125 subject categories
- 2,100 lively images
- Voice pronunciation by native speakers for each word in English and Spanish
- View entire word list alphabetically in either language
- Bookmark your favorite words
- Search in English or Spanish
- Select app default language
- Control auto-play audio PIX Audio-Visual Dictionaries Created for mobile devices, PIX multilingual audio-visual dictionary series contains basic vocabulary used in everyday language. Currently available or under development are monolingual and bilingual apps including: Arabic; Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), English; French; German; Italian; Japanese; Korean; Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal); Russian; Spanish; and Turkish.
||Compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone. iTunes account required.