The app is a complete free handbook of Civil Engineering Basics which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Civil engineering programs & tech degree courses.
This useful mobile App lists 60 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering application as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Accuracy of angle measurement
2. PRECISION MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
3. Definition of horizontal and vertical angles
4. Linear Variable Differential Transformer (LVDT)
6. ELECTRICAL MEASURING DEVICES
9. Height Gauge
10. Stick Micrometers
11. Inside Micrometer
12. Field of civil engineering and their scope
13. Impact of Infrastructural Development on the Economy of a Country
14. Role of Civil Engineers
15. Importance of Planning, Scheduling and Construction Management
16. Introduction of Surveying and levelling
18. Levelling procedures
19. Object and Uses of Surveying
20. Primary Divisions of Surveying
21. NON-PRECISION MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
22. Firm Joint Type
23. Measuring angles and setting out angles
24. Types and uses of compass
26. Magnetic Declination
27. INSTRUMENTS AND PROCEDURES
28. Procedure of Measuring Bearing with Prismatic Compass
29. CALCULATIONS OF BEARING AND INCLUDED ANGLES
30. PRECAUTIONS AND ERRORS IN COMPASS SURVEY
31. Sources of Error
33. Object and Uses
34. Terms Used in Levelling
35. Leveling Instruments
36. Methods of Levelling
37. Use of a Planimeter
||Android 3.0 +