The app is a complete free handbook of Numerical Methods & Analysis which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Mathematics & mechanical engineering programs & degree courses. The study is also used extensively in Artificial intelligence, algorithms, real time systems and machine learning.
This useful App lists 77 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in this application are:
1. Solution of algebraic and transcendental equations
2. Methods of solving roots of polynomial equations
3. Initial Approximation for an Iterative Procedure
4. Method of False Position
5. Newton-Raphson Method
6. General Iteration Method
7. Convergence of the Iteration Methods
8. Linear system of algebraic equations
9. Direct method for solving linear system
10. Guass elimination method
11. Guass jordan method
12. Iterative Methods
13. Gauss-Jacobi Iteration Method
14. Gauss-Seidel Iteration Method
15. Eigen value problems
16. Power method
18. Lagrange Interpolation
19. Linear Interpolation
20. Quadratic interpolation
21. Error of interpolation
22. Divided differences
23. Newton's Divided Difference Interpolation
24. Interpolation With Evenly Spaced Points
25. Relations between differences and derivatives
26. Newton's forward difference formula
27. Newton's Backward Difference Interpolation Formula
||Android 3.0 or higher