nhdbt - nhutils database terminal is a console utility to execute SQL queries against databases.
- executes SQL queries from command line requiring no programming or scripting
- supports all commonly used DBMS and all SQL queries
- lightweight portable utility; requires no installation and has no dependencies except ODBC driver
- designed to be used in batch files (bat/cmd), scripts, or other programs - all the parameters configured from command line arguments
- optional terminal mode to play with SQL queries manually
- works with any ODBC-compatible DBMS including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, Microsoft Access (*.mdb or *.accdb), Microsoft Excel (*.xls) spreadsheets, and even text files (*.txt, *.csv).
- supports all types of SQL queries (CREATE TABLE/INDEX/..., INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, SELECT) supported by DBMS
- displays query output in table view with customizable options
- supports BLOB fields operations - download field value to file and vice versa.
Windows Server 2008