Computers and smart devices can be connected inside 1-NET at anytime and anywhere on the internet. Users can exchange data between devices and friends, multi-cast real-time audio or video streams, engage in audio or video chat, manage devices. There is no need for plugins or setup.
The current program is for 64 bit Windows system. A use can use it to connect devices of other types, like a mobile APP a desktop client or a browser.
The initial release version of the 1-NET client is limited to connecting devices within a common account. It can do
1) File exchange: Exchange files on hard disk, instantaneous transfer of photos, audio/video recordings taken to a remote device.
2) Audio collaboration: Coordination can be realized when doing data exchange (like data transfer, multi-cast) using an independent two-way audio channel.
3) Multi-casting: It can be used to multi-cast video (and/or audio) streams coming from camera (and/or microphone) or screen capture to a selected set of targeting devices.
4) Monitoring: It can be used to serve a selected set of remote devices, on demand, the video (and/or audio) streams coming from camera (and/or microphone) or screen capture of a device.
5) Audio group chat: It can be used to start a multi-endpoints audio meeting to do group chat.
6) Video chat: It can be used to call another endpoint to do video and/or audio chat.
7) File management: It can be used to manage files and file system on a device.
Windows Server 2008,