InfoTouch Basic is a Web browser for public Internet kiosks. You can choose between two browsers engines: Internet Explorer or Chromium. The application controls access to the Internet, generates usage statistics and protects public computers from unwanted manipulation by end users.
Users can never access the Windows desktop. Kiosk mode prevents unauthorized access to the desktop, applications, and folders on the disk. Software Watchdog monitors the InfoTouch application and automatically restarts it when it crashes.
Convenient configuration tool allows you to adjust program settings to individual needs without any programming skills. Remote management available.
- Auto-start and secure shell replacement
- Scheduled restarts and shutdown
- Ability to run any application on InfoTouch Basic startup
- Blocking system keys like Ctrl-Alt-Del, Windows key, Ctrl-Esc.
- Blocking applications and program options like Open, Save as.
- Lock displaying the context menu and script errors
- Two browser engines: Internet Explorer or Chromium
- Filtering access to Internet resources - Whitelist and Blacklist
- Self branding messages about blocking access to the Internet
- Customizable user interface - skins, the background changing, hiding the address bar, bookmarks and navigation buttons
- Support for multiple languages
- Accessibility - high contrast mode, zoom in/zoom out, audio messages
- List of favorite sites
- Creating a list of programs that a user can run from within the browser
- Selecting the default search engine or disabling the search
- Displaying PDF in the application window
- Sending e-mail from web pages in the application window
- Ability to block sending e-mails from web sites
- Automatic return to the home page after idle time
- Clearing cache and history
- Email notifications about the application activity
- Reports - touch statistics, application events, websites (allowed and blocked)
||Free to try
||.NET Framework 4; Windows Live Mail; DirectX 9.0c or higher; Adobe Flash Player