Comodo Internet Security is the awarding winning and free security solution for Windows that uses a powerful combination of antivirus, firewall, auto-sandbox, host intrusion prevention and website filtering to immediately protect your computer from all known and unknown malware. Our real-time scanner constantly monitors your computer for threats, protecting you from the moment you start Windows. Our cloud-based scanner uses real-time virus blacklists, so you don't have to download updates before you receive protection against newly discovered threats. Did you know traditional antivirus software can only detect around 40% of the viruses in circulation? The other 60% of viruses are allowed to run because they are 'unknown' to antivirus software. Comodo Internet Security protects you against this other 60% by automatically isolating all unknown files in a secure container called the sandbox. Applications in the sandbox run with restricted privileges, write to a virtual file system and registry, and are not allowed to access other processes or your private data. This means any potential new malware is securely locked away instead of being allowed to run amok as it would in other antiviruses. Our Secure Shopping feature provides the next-generation of security for online banking and shopping. Under Secure Shopping, websites will open inside a virtual environment which is isolated from the rest of your system, so nothing you download can infect your computer. No other processes are allowed to interfere with your browser, and your online session also benefits from SSL certificate checking, key-logger protection, website filtering, screen-shot blocking and remote connection prevention. This creates a direct, threat-resistant tunnel between you and your target website which cannot be hacked by malware or online thieves. Whether you are an IT novice or an experienced user, Comodo Internet Security is the ultimate protection against today's dangerous online world.
|File Size||5.36 MB|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Windows 2003 Windows XP Windows 98 Windows Server 2008 Windows 8 Windows 2000 Windows NT Windows Windows Vista Windows Me|