Build your own visual database of your mind, organized by tags.
Activate your memory and inner genius by visually cataloging and connecting ideas, things and people from your life.
Each object in your collection has a picture, name, tags, rich notes, and connections to other items.
Pictures for your objects are automatically searched and downloaded from the Internet, or you can use your own.
Mind Collected is a unique brain-enhancement tool. It allows you to:
* Remember and learn things faster and better - simply by visually cataloging the things and concepts, and connecting them with other things you already know.
* Change your thinking - by visually cataloging things and ideas, you will make them "psycho-active" and prime yourself to automatically think about them more often (for example, entering a specific healthy food into your visual collection will make you more likely to buy, order or eat it in the future)
* Re-live your favorite memories and times of your life. Easily and quickly make a gallery of things, activities, games, people or places you used to love.
You can use Mind Collected to collect, organize and remember just about anything:
- Ideas and concepts
- Experiences and memories
- Books, movies, etc
- YouTube videos or songs
- Wishlists and gift ideas
- Places you've visited (or would like to)
- Subjects you want to learn
THERE ARE NO LIMITS! And magic happens when you start connecting items to each other.
You can also assign URL or file shortcuts to objects (so they can open a file, folder or a website when double-clicked.)
Even with thousands of entries, you can still quickly navigate and find items using a quick filtering or smart tag navigation.
Give it a go - download the free, fully functional 30-day trial of Mind Collected and start cataloging things that are important or interesting to you. SEE what happens!
Free to try
Windows Server 2008