Securely store username, password, and web site information
* Uses state-of-the art encryption to store passwords and web site info.
* Can store username, password, web site URL, and notes.
* Password file can only be opened using the master password.
* All passwords are conveniently stored in a single file, making it easy for you to backup, move, or even e-mail the file.
* No restriction on the number of password files that may be created.
Quick retrieval of username and password:
* Password can be revealed simply by pressing on the web site name.
* A search box provides a quick way to locate the user name and password for a web site.
Synchronize passwords with your mobile app:
* Keeps your passwords synchronized with the mobile version of BiminiBang.
* Uses local network to communicate with your mobile device.
* Three options for synchronization: keep PC password file, keep device password file, or auto-merge password files.
* Auto-merge feature automatically merges changes made on a mobile device with changes made on the PC.
* Password file is backed up before synchronization.
Auto log-out after inactivity:
* BiminiBang can automatically log out after an extended period of inactivity.
* Keeps your information secure should you forget to close BiminiBang.
Backup and restore passwords:
* Easily backup and restore your password list.
||Free to try