Java PDF Reader is Java Visual Component to Display PDF, Office, Image, AutoCAD, Text, HTML, etc. documents. If you want to integrate a PDF Reader or Document Reader into your Java application or website, Java PDF Reader is a best choice.
VeryUtils Java PDF Reader is a Swing component that can display PDF documents and other formats, such as PDF, TXT, TIF, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PBM, TGA, JBIG2, JPEG2000, MS Office document formats*, etc., the PDF Viewer can be installed as an Applet, application or via Java Web Start, or embedded in a Swing application.
VeryUtils Java PDF Reader is a document viewer, it includes printing, saving, text search, forms, digital signatures, and annotations features. The PDF Viewer can be tailored to include just the features you need, and is a cost-effective solution for those needing the features of Adobe Reader on a Java platform.
VeryUtils Java PDF Reader does not require any client installation or third party programs, it is a self contained Java component that can be deployed in a Java application or a web application (in a web page as an applet, or a Java webstart application). Since it is written in Java, it allows your application to remain platform independent and run on Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.
VeryUtils Java PDF Reader can load documents from files on a local or network drive, from a URL or come from other sources.
With VeryUtils Java PDF Reader, your application remains in control of your documents, so you can enforce access and security protocols based on any criteria implemented by your system.
* Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / 7 / 8 / 10 / Newer of both 32-bit and 64-bit
* Linux (Centos, SuSE and Red Hat on Intel)
* IBM AIX - 32 and 64 Bit
* Mac OS X
Features of Java PDF Reader
* Display and print PDF/A, PDF, image and text files.
* Broad range of basic functions such as browse, scroll, zoom, rotate, etc.
* Page navigation by page number, bookmarks and links, etc.
* Scale and display one or more pages.
* Full Page navigation, scaling and rotation.
* View all markup annotations.
* Display mode for displaying extractable text.
* Support for all image types, including JPEG, CCITT G4 TIFF, JBIG2 and JPEG 2000, etc.
Windows Server 2016,
Windows Server 2008,