PDF Decrypter Pro can be used to decrypt protected PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. PDF decrypt is being done instantly.
Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions --- with print / copy / edit functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat are supported.
PDF Decrypter Pro does not rely on any other third-party software, of course Adobe Acrobat and Reader are NOT required.
Key Features of PDF Decrypter Pro:
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000. (support 32bit & 64bit).
- Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant.
- Support PDF1.8 format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 9.0 application).
- Support including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata.
- Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
- Support drag and drop PDF files.
- Full install / uninstall support.
||Free to try
Windows Server 2008,