1. Split PDF files by pages and page ranges.
2. Split PDF file to multiple PDF files by specific page ranges at one time.
3. Support splitting encrypted PDF files.
Four efficient and flexible Split modes:
1. Split by every n page(s): divide a multi-page PDF file into several PDF files with n pages per file.
2. Split by page ranges: extract select pages and page ranges from a multi-page PDF file and generate a new PDF file.
3. Split by specific page ranges to multiple PDF files: split a multi-page PDF file to small PDF files by page ranges at one time. That's to say, you can extract specific parts from a large PDF file separately.
4. Split averagely to n PDF files: split a multi-page PDF file averagely to n PDF files.
Mac OS X 10.6
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7