Geographic Information System (GIS) is a computer program for storing, retrieving, analyzing, and displaying cartographic data. GIS is impacted by various sciences, which are integral to the GIS programming such as geographic, graphic, database, operating research, software engineering, software programming and code enhancement.
1) Build and edit and digitize and view shape files and its related DBF files.
2) Spatial Analysis, Attribute Analysis, Surface Analysis, Network Analysis.
3) Download Google Earth rectified maps images and rectify raster images.
4) Convert Desktop GIS shape file to Autocad DXF file format and vise versa.
5) Convert Desktop GIS shape file to Google KML file format.
6) Convert Desktop GIS shape file and rectified images to html5 Web GIS and Mobile App.
7) Online GPS Tracking System
8) Convert Total Station files to GIS Shape files.
9) Convert Transverse Mercator to Geographic coordinates system and vise versa.
Smart GIS software has been used in several World Bank projects in Yemen and Egypt, and it is recommended by United Nations Spatial Data Infrastructure (Netherlands Coordination Office) website.
Windows Server 2008,