This application offers quick and easy printing and converting of batches of MicroStation documents; an indispensable tool to every CAD manager and MicroStation user.
The application features several modes to select files to work with, notably: drag and drop, loading Excel lists, or searching for files in folders.
It can also convert batches of MicroStation documents to DWG, DXF, DGN V7 and DGN V8 file formats.
The user also has the option of zipping the selected files in case they have to be e-mailed. This feature helps users quickly prepare files to be sent to customers or suppliers and does not need the presence of MicroStation.
The application is designed to save time and money, it is easy to use and preserves user's options between sessions.
Features and Benefits
- High performance: average print creation speed 14 drawings/min*
- Four efficient modes to select files to work with:
1. drag and drop files from Windows Explorer,
2. load file list from Excel,
3. search for files in folders,
4. print active document only.
- Print using a specified paper size for all files in the batch.
- Batch conversion to DWG, DXF, DGN V7 and DGN V8 file formats.
- Drawing orientation options: portrait or landscape.
- User has the option to print the active model, all design models, all drawing models, all sheet models or all models.
- Uses a spooler and sends all print files from the batch together so that it prevents a mix-up with print files sent from other sources on the network.
- Zip selected files to group them in a single file or zip them individually.
- All settings are saved between sessions.
|License||Free to try|
|File Size||677.23 kB|