EnggCAD (ver 9) is a CAD software for engineers and designers. It can do both 2D and 3D CAD design and drafting. It is easy-to-use, efficient and powerful. EnggCAD is fully compatible with AutoCAD, the leading CAD software and its database. EnggCAD has over 500 commands identical with AutoCAD, requires no re-training. The software works with and generates industry standard DWG and DXF files, and can use a shared AutoCAD/eCAD database and workplace environment. EnggCAD's visual menu, dialog, and toolbox editor allows designers or technicians of any skill level to instantly customize the desktop for maximum user productivity. enggCAD has all of the drawing and editing commands CAD professionals expect. Features of enggCAD:
1. produce professional quality 2D and 3D design with over 500 powerful 2D and 3D CAD functions.
2. easy to use system structure and user selectable desktop interfaces with intuitive user interface,
3. powerful viewing and markup tools with built-in redlining and freehand sketching tools.
4. exceptional industry compatibility which conforms to AutoCAD standards for layers, text, line types, entities and extended entities with direct support for AutoCAD SHX, LIN and PAT files, compatible layer manager, with Ortho/Grid/Snap toggles, and Dynamic snap settings,
5. comprehensive print/plot facilities, with print previews and named plot style settings, with unattended batch plotting and file conversion capabilities.
6. direct support for DWG and DXF formats and "Round-Trip" retention of drawing elements, and users can work side-by-side in a mixed AutoCAD/eCAD environment.
7. able to go mobile/wireless with ultimate in portable/desktop synchronization.
8. comprehensive 3D design functions, such as 3D coordinate entry and 3D thickness (extrusion), 3D isometric viewing with 3D auto-rendering tool for quick rendering of shaded images, and advanced 3D viewing with perspective, wire-frame and hidden line viewing at user-specified camera locations.
9. supports AutoLisp and ADS style programming techniques for easy conversion of existing applications written for use with AutoCAD.
10. PDF to DWG direct conversion can save a lot of time and efforts.
11. enggPaper allows the trusted and secured distribution of confidential CAD drawings.
Free to try