An authoritative and comprehensive dictionary containing 2,500 key economic terms with clear, concise definitions. It covers all aspects of economics including economic theory, applied microeconomics and macroeconomics, labour economics, public economics and public finance, monetary economics, environmental economics, and many others.
There is strong coverage of international trade and many entries on economic organizations and institutions from around the world. This edition contains expanded coverage of common econometric concepts and highlights major theoretical concepts including agency, competition, equilibrium.Fully revised and updated, this edition now features recommended web links at entry level. This book is as ideal for browsing as it is useful for quick reference, and it remains an essential guide for students and teachers of economics, business, and finance, as well as professional economists and anyone who has to deal with economic data.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from mobisystems, inc.
* intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
* search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* an automatic 'fuzzy filter' to correct word spelling, as well as 'wild card' ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
* voice search function
* share word definitions via installed apps on your device
* swipe-to-delete functionality in the recent and favorites menus.
' * favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* 'recent' list to easily review looked-up words
* 'word of the day' section to expand your vocabulary daily
* home screen widget provides random words at a glance
* split screen support for android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps.