- ExpressCard/34 interface Compliant with ExpressCard 1.0 specifications
- Compliant with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 specifications Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1
- Supports USB data transfer rates of up to 5000 Mbps
- Add the latest SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to your notebook!
- Two USB 3.0 Ports to Support Multiple Devices
Providing speeds up to 10x faster than that of USB 2.0, this USB 3.0 card enables you to access your data and transfer files much faster than USB 2.0, by adding two USB 3.0 ports to your laptop or desktop PC.
The new SuperSpeed USB supports transfer rates up to 5Gbps, while still providing connectivity and support for older USB 2.0 480Mbps) and 1.1 (12Mbps) devices.
- Backwards compatible with previous USB standards
- Compliant with ExpressCard 1.0 specs
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 revision 1.0 specifications and Intel xHCI rev0.96 specifications
- Fully supports the following USB Communication Types: Control/Bulk/Interrupt/Isochronous Transfer
- Support USB transfer speeds of 5Gbps (Super Speed), 480Mbps (High Speed), 12Mbps (Full Speed), and 1.5Mbps (Low Speed)
- Supports up to 127 USB devices connected to a single interface. (Requires additional USB hubs to obtain this number)
- USB ports are Hot Swapping and Plug-and-Play compliant
Mac OS X 10.6,
Mac OS X 10.7