Fragment is a cool, alternative image viewer for the Desktop
* Unique HUD UI. Both attractive and useful, it keeps Your image at maximum screen real-estate.
* Fast, resizable thumbnails for images in the current directory.
* Fast app startup and image loading; fluid onscreen image navigation.
* Unique Peek and Skim browsing options to quickly examine folder's content.
* Unprecedented Animated Gifs Support with Timetrack, Reverse Play and Speed Control.
* Crop, Extend And Rotate editing options.
* Pan and Zoom are preserved from one image to the next while browsing to easily compare the same section of two or more images. Optional, can be turned off.
* A browser-like BACK button, to navigate the history of viewed images and directories.
* Unique Unconstrained Pan. The image can freely be moved around, without it being stuck to the edges of the window, perfect for viewing details, located on the edges or corners of the image.
* Native and custom fullscreen. Custom fullscreen does not blank out the remaining screens (for pre OS X 10.9 users) and is also much faster to enter and exit.
* Upload And Share using either the build-in Facebook PlugIn or one of the Sharing Services Providers.
* High Dynamic Range Image support (HDR, EXR, PFM, TIFF).
Mac OS X 10.7
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.9
Mac OS X 10.10