Verax Service Desk automates and streamlines incident management, ensuring timely resolution and SLA compliance.
Verax Service Desk helps IT professionals to:
- Control incident resolution workflow from assigning tasks to administrators and resolving incidents, to automating workflows and tracking them through to completion.
- Shorten incident resolution time based on experience-based information stored in the knowledgebase.
- Ensure that incidents are resolved in a timely manner via fully configurable escalation and notification procedures.
- Monitor and report SLA (Service Level Agreements) compliance.
- Integrate service and support processes across multiple departments.
Verax Service Desk can also be orchestrated with Verax NMS & APM (out-of-the-box integration) and other Verax applications in order to create advanced incident tracking, disaster recovery or provisioning solutions.
Windows Server 2008
||Any operating environment supporting Java 1.6