AcroPano Panorama Creator automatically stitches your photos into panorama within a few mouse clicks, at the same time provides full manual control, you can fully control over the final result. Version 2.1.3 revises the bug of previous version.
1. Intelligent photo organizing: Automatically organizes associated photos in the right order.
2. Automatic photo stitching: Programmatically creates panoramas in just a few mouse clicks.
3. Advanced mode: Manually control stitching points on associated photos.
4. Supported output formats and sizes: Export Panoramas in JPEG (JPG), BMP, TIFF (TIF), PNG or TGA format with different image quality.
5. Multiple styles: AcroPano offers three panorama modes to suit well for presenting wide-angle view of vast landscapes, city skylines, a range of mountains, or cascading waterfalls, etc.
AcroPano Offers three Modes for stitching:
1. Horizontal Panorama: Stitches multiple horizontal photos of a view into a single wide panorama. Great for wide-angle view or representation of a physical space, vast landscapes, city skylines.
2. 360 degree Panorama: Creates a 360 degree cylindrical panorama. Stitching in 360 degree puts you right in the middle with all you're surrounded by. Great for a range of mountains, a forest of trees or the fence in your own backyard.
3. Vertical Panorama: Stitches multiple vertical photos of a view into a single wide panorama. Great for snapping a full picture of soaring skyscrapers, towering trees, and cascading waterfalls.
||Free to try