PDF Sign&Seal brings enhanced digital signature, time-stamping and strong encryption capability to PDF documents. It has been specifically designed for busy managers who need to easily sign or protect a business document, be it a purchase order, an invoice, a report, a proposal, compliance statement or assessment review. It provides unparalleled flexibility for designing your very own friendly visible signatures block that can include hand-signature images, company seals and other data items, making it ideal for signing engineering and architectural drawings.
1. PDF Creation using built-in PDF printer driver.
2. Designing of Flexible signature appearance.
3. Multi-page signing.
4. Advanced PDF Encryption.
5. Form filling & Form submission.
6. Strong verification of digital signature.
7. Supports generation of long term signatures which includes revocation information and time stamps.
8. Integrated with Windows keystore.
9. Supports Smart card/USB tokens including Qualified certificates and Adobe CDS Certificates.
10. Generates compatible PDF/A signatures.
11. Ability to sign and/or encrypt multiple documents in one go.
12. Ability to sign and/or encrypt multiple documents without opening (using right-click).
13. Ability to create, sign and email PDF documents in one go.
14. Ability to work with online notary verification service providers.
15. Keeps history of every signing and encryption operation.
16. Supports multiple languages with ability to easily add new languages.
17. Supports Tablet PC ink support.
18. Supports rebranding and white-labeling.
19. Support creation of watermarks, stamps, attachments, sticky notes, PDF rotation.
20. Provides auto-upgrade feature.
21. Built in detection for Adobe CDS Certifcates.
22. Ability to merge multiple PDF documents.
23. Able to create text form fields.
24. Able to merge, rotate, convert PDF to images.
25. Online collaborate using with Ascertia Docs.
Free to try