The Zend Optimizer is a free application that runs the files encoded by the Zend Encoder while enhancing the running speed of PHP applications. For enterprise-class performance enhancement with speed-up factors approximately 10 times greater than that of the Zend Optimizer, try the Zend Accelerator, the industry's premiere PHP accelerator. The Zend Accelerator's performance enhancement technology was specifically created to help optimize the responsiveness and processing effeciency of robust, heavily trafficked PHP-based sites.
Windows NT 4
- Supported PHP versions: 4.0.5 and above (4.0.4 in previous versions of the Zend Optimizer)
- Supported operating systems: Linux glibc 2.1 / 2.2 (e.g. RedHat 6.x/7.x, Debian 2.2, SuSE 6.4 / 7.2, Mandrake 8.1, and others), Sparc Solaris 2.x, FreeBSD 3.4 / 4.0,
- Windows(r) NT 4.0 / 2000 / XP, Mac OSX
- Solaris i386, & OpenBSD are supported by the Zend Optimizer 1.2.0.
- Supported Web Servers: Apache 1.3.x, IIS 4 and 5, Zeus (using FastCGI), CGI
- See our Compatibility Table to review compatibility issues with other products.