z/Scope Classic is Cybele Software's fully featured PC-to-Host Terminal Emulation for accessing to AS/400, IBM Mainframes and UNIX hosts.
It supports TN3270E, TN5250E and VT100/420 protocols. It has multihost/multisession emulation capabilities and provides secure access to SSL 2-3, TLS 1.0 and SSH enabled hosts.
It optionally includes a FTP Client with full awareness of AS/400 objects and z/OS datasets, integrated into its tabbed interface.
* Stand-alone PC-to-Host terminal emulation.
* Support for extended TN3270 and TN5250 protocols.
* Support for VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420 and ANSI.
* Support for SSL 2.0, and 3.0, TLS 1.0 and SSH1, SSH2 security protocols.
* Open multiple emulation sessions simultaneously and switch them quickly and easily.
* View up to 4 sessions together in tiled view!
* Full multi-session FTP client also integrated into the tabbed interface.
* Integrated Printer Emulation. Send, queue, pause, cancel and even preview you prints!
* HLLAPI, EHLLAPI, WinHLLAPI Support.
* Collapsible panel for quick and direct access to connections.
* Create new Hotspots contextually from the screen through the Hotspots wizard.
* Unmatched look&feel and the most intuitive and user-friendly interface, now with support for the slickest skins.
* Navigators provide a new way to automate navigation sequences.
* IND$FILE for VM/TSO/CICS file transfer support.
* Integration with Microsoft Office suite. Export text in the emulation display directly to Word or Outlook applications.
* Screen History for convenient one-click access to previously visited screens.
z/Scope can be switched to foreign Languages.
One click makes it available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish.
|License||Free to try|
|File Size||1.38 MB|
Windows Server 2008