MathAudio Room EQ for Foobar2000 includes the following features;
- Corrects deficiencies of room acoustics (multipoint compensation).
- Corrects acoustic imperfections of speakers.
- Optimized for maximum accuracy of the correction.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of frequency response.
- Quells resonance peaks of frequency response while leaving the deep notches to prevent large excursions of the speaker diaphragm. Avoids the muddy sound of conventional linearizing equalizers.
- Manually adjustable level of compensation allows one to reach the maximum transparency of the sound.
- Supports high sample rates.
- Applies 64-bit signal path throughout.
- Works with USB measurement microphones (e.g. MiniDSP UMIK-1) or standard measurement microphones (e.g. NADY CM100 or Dayton Audio EMM-6).
- Supports microphone calibration files.
- Applies a patented method of frequency response correction.
|File Size||546.32 kB|