MathAudio Room EQ VST:
- Corrects deficiencies of room acoustics (multipoint compensation).
- Corrects acoustic imperfections of speakers.
- Optimized for maximum accuracy of the correction.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of frequency response.
- Quells resonance peaks of frequency response while leaving the deep notches to prevent large excursions of the speaker diaphragm. Avoids the muddy sound of conventional linearizing equalizers.
- Allows correction of more than two speakers simultaneously by means of loading multiple instances of the plug-in and using different correction files in each instance.
- Manually adjustable level of compensation allows one to reach the maximum transparency of the sound.
- Works with USB measurement microphones (e.g. MiniDSP UMIK-1) or standard measurement microphones (e.g. NADY CM100 or Dayton Audio EMM-6).
- Applies a patented method of frequency response correction.
|License||Free to try|
|File Size||496.51 kB|