The app is a complete free handbook of Computer networks which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Computer Science engineering programs & software degree courses.
This useful App lists 144 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 8 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Growth Of Computer Networking
2. Networking Seems Complex
3. Five Key Aspects Of Networking
4. Local area network ( LAN)
5. Metropolitan Area Network ( MAN)
6. Wide Area Network ( WAN )
7. OSI reference Model (OSI layers)
8. TCP/IP Reference Model
9. Comparison of the OSI and TCP/IP Reference Models
10. Problems of the TCP/IP Reference Mode
11. Problems of the OSI Model/layers
13. Architecture of the Internet
14. ATM Reference Model
15. Client-server model
16. Peer-to-peer Communication
17. Transmission technologies
18. Connection-Oriented and Connectionless Services
19. Protocol Hierarchies
21. Services of layers
22. X.25 networks
23. Applications of computer networks
24. Using layered protocols
25. simplex, half-duplex and full-duplex communication
26. Novell NetWare IPX packet
27. Network topology/topologies
28. Taxonomy By Forms Of Energy
29. Coaxial Cable
30. Twisted Pair
31. Fiber optic cables
32. Compare Fiber Optics and Copper Wire
34. Compare circuit-switched and packet-switched networks
35. Dual cable and single cable systems
36. Single mode and multimode fibers
37. Disadvantages of optical fiber