Ume Outliner is a single-pane outliner that allows you to structure your thoughts in a tree. Unlike conventional outliners, you only have to keep track of one list. Outline your ideas using rich text formatting. Standard and extended formatting are available. Bold, italics, underline, strike through, and extended font options are available in both editions. Future versions will have even more options.
This tree structure is ideal for branching off ideas and experimenting. You can move your ideas around with the directional buttons. You can also split and clone items in your tree.
What are some advantages of an outliner?
- Build structured content for web sites
- Create a better thesis by outlining main and alternative arguments
- Create a book, with chapters
- Outline a script
Why should you use Ume Outliner:
- Logical single-pane editing
- Affordable: aimed at academia
- Easy to use interface
- Supports links to webpages
- Image support
- Useful feature set
|File Size||375.52 kB|