The Extensions for Windows Explorer provide four new system functions missing from Windows. This unique software can print the list of your files on your printer with their icons or even save them as HTML file, batch rename files, select files based on a filter, launch an application with parameters.
When you view on your screen a folder and its files, you can right click, as you do for Copy or Paste, and select the Extension you want, from Windows Explorer, without having to launch another program.
Print file and folder name lists
- Print with small icons
- Print with big icons
- Print with thumbnails
- Print details
- Print CD/DVD covers
- Print file, folder and subfolder structure
- Save file, folder and subfolder structure as an HTML file
- Rename files
Batch rename files
- Replace part of file names
- Conversion of all characters to lower case
- Conversion of all characters to upper case.
- Select file and folders
Select files with a filter
- i.e. *.DOC selects all MS-Word documents, car*.* all files starting with "car", car???men.DOC selects all MS-Word files starting with "car", they are followed with three characters and end in "men".
Run programs with parameters
- Open programs
- Definition of parameters, i.e. the initial documennt or work sheet, etc.
How you can use an Extension
The Extensions are available from the Windows Explorer's pop up menus. The pop up menus appear when you right click on the icon or name of any file.
Therefore, in order to display the Extensions, simple right-click on the icon of any file or folder, on the desktop or a window of Windows Explorer. A pop up menu will appear in which you will see the Extensions and you will be able to select the one you want, as shown in the image.
Right clicking on an icon does not entail the wish to edit the specific file. It is simply a way to display the pop up menu in order to select the Extension you want. The Extension you will select will affect the icons of the current folder or also its subfolders, and not on the file or folder on which you clicked. If you want it to affect the files of a certain subfolder, open it and right click in it.
|License||Free to try|
|File Size||2.16 MB|
|System Requirements||Windows Vista / XP|