Hexcel is a convenient tool for extracting "text" data from HTML tables to Excel format, so that you can process and organize the data thereafter.
Hexcel can also detect and extract data from tables from multiples files and support batch conversion to save it in a single Excel file.
1. Supports batch conversion.
2. Filtering of html tags from cells.
3. Multiple tables are clearly referenced, for user to chose only the tables to be extracted.
4. Easy interface, with option of appending multiple data to a single Excel file.
5. Convenience of saving extracted file in the desired location.
|License||Free to try|
|File Size||995.89 kB|