VeryPDF Image to PDF OCR Converter is an easy-to-use and powerful converting software which can convert image to PDF via OCR (Optical Character Recognition). It can convert TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PCX, PIC, etc image to PDF via OCR so that users can easily recognize the characters in images. You can also customize the description such as title, subject, author, and keywords of created PDF. And it is independent of any PDF reader or creator.
Feature of Image to PDF OCR Converter:
1. Wide System Compatibility: Support Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7.
2. Support to convert image to searchable PDF via OCR technology so that users can easily recognize the characters in images.
3. Support to convert TIF (TIFF), JPG (JPEG), GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PCX, PIC, etc image from scanner.
4.Support to encrypt created PDF with password of 48 or 128-bit.
5.Support despeckle and skew-correction.
6.Support unattended conversion for files in specified directories.
7. Support to combine multiple images in one directory into one PDF.
8. Support to insert/append newly converted PDF to existing PDF.
9. Support to automatically preview converted PDF with an associated application
10. Support to set resolution (DPI) for converted PDF.
|License||Free to try|
|File Size||7.84 MB|