Image to PDF Converter Command Line is an easy-to-use and powerful converting software which can convert image to PDF by Command Line. It can convert TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PCX, PIC, etc image to PDF by Command Line. You can also customize the description such as title, subject, author, and keywords of created PDF. And it is independent of any PDF reader or creator.
Feature of Image to PDF Converter Command Line:
1. Wide System Compatibility: Support Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7.
2. Support to convert image to PDF by command line operation for script inclusion or manual use.
3.Support wildcard character arguments e.g., *.tif, a*.jpg, etc for batch conversion.
4. Support abundant image formats: TIF (TIFF), JPG (JPEG), PNG, GIF, PCD, PSD, TGA, BMP, DCX, PIC, EMF, WMF, etc.
5.Support to convert image from scanner.
6. Support to combine multiple images in one directory into one PDF.
7. Support to add bookmarks to specific page.
8.No need for other PDF reader or creator software in conversion.
9. Support to specify resolution (DPI) for converted PDF.
|License||Free to try|
|File Size||2.21 MB|