Phereoshop application allows you to store and organize images as well as edit stereo pictures with non-destructive image editing tools developed for specific stereo editing needs. You can also use built-in stereo image viewer for full-screen viewing. It supports most popular 3D modes: NVIDIA 3D Vision, Side-by-side (parallel and crossed), 3D TV (side-by-side squeezed).
- management of stereo images: albums, tags, descriptions, search;
- non-destructive editing tools: color correction, crop, stereo align;
- full screen viewer with various stereo viewing modes;
- export and import MPO, JPS, PNS, JPG, PNG, TIFF and BMP files;
- image sharing via Phereo.com web service;
- clean, intuitive interface;
- multiple stereo modes: NVIDIA 3D Vision, Side-by-side (parallel and crossed), Anaglyph, 3D TV (side-by-side squeezed);
- Shell Extension Manager: MPO, JPS, PNS stereo formats thumbnails support for Windows Explorer.
|License||Free to try|
|File Size||10.5 MB|
|System Requirements||For NVIDIA 3D Vision viewing mode:
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 and above
- Monitor with 3D support (120Hz)
- Graphics adapter by NVIDIA (GeForce 8800 GT/GTS and above)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision glasses|